Subject: [amos-list] Amiga/AIO competition phone line, phone and WIN!
From: Chris Seward <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 14:39:25 +0000

Dear Amiga User,

A new competition line run by Amiga Information Online magazine and
Sponsored by Access Technology  - 0800 0 83 20 53 has now been
opened.

Every month a new prize will be offered and a new question asked.
The prizes we will be offering are not your usual one CD or anything
small but great prizes which are to do with the Amiga.

This months prize is,

Complete Amiga/PC audio setup including brand new dual standard
56k voice modem with built in speakerphone, headset  microphone,
stereo speakers, earphones and s/w for either PC or Amiga (STFax
Pro or SuperVoice Pro)

Worth around £85.00 if bought in the shops.

If you can answer the following question you have a GREAT chance
of winning as this competition line is solely for Amiga users,

*Question* :

The name 'Amiga' was used as a codeword by its original inventors, but
what 
does it mean?

1) It's Greek for 'machine'
2) It's Spanish for 'girlfriend'
3) It's Italian for 'the very first'

If you think you know the answer the call now on,

*0906 613 57 50*

( Calls charges at 60p per min, Call should last no longer than 1 min )

( ie. JUST 60p per call )

Outside UK call, *+44 906 613 57 50*

For more details please read the enclosed NEWS RELEASE

*GOOD LUCK!*

Toodle Pip!
-- 
Chris Seward                         Email : [email-masked]
*http://www.aio.co.uk*               Phone : +44 (0)7887 664 915
Editor of Amiga Information Online   Aminet: Docs/Mags/AIOV??.lha
Join JUST-AMiGA Mailing List www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/just-amiga